Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hot and Sour

Hi everyone,

I've done a new work here
I give it a title, Hot and Sour, a simple name for a quite complicated way to finish this work
I have the inspiration from Angelina Jolie when I created this artwork,
so here it is,

"Hot and Sour"














This artwork meant to be a widescreen wallpaper that's 1280x800 resolution,
it's just free to used it for wallpaper, but of course not for printing etc, it's under copyright

so here is how "Hot and Sour" done

Work in Progress



This artwork takes me about 4-5 hours from painting to compositing and editing the layout with Photoshop
and yes, I still did it with my Wacom Intuos 3.
if you have any question just drop down a comment, or email me to dark_digitalworks@hotmail.com
Thanks for viewing, and have fun!!

All images copyright © 2007-2010 by AldoDark

No comments:

Post a Comment