Saturday, April 10, 2010

Morrigan in Painting

Hi everyone,

One day, I've an idea to draw something with Morrigan from DarK Stalker,
and I'm quite happy with the result of this painting, and when I was doing this work, I've quite a good planning on what I want to do, and yeah, it's work better and faster then we just started our painting without any plan and imagination on what it's gonna end up with.

So here it is,
Morrigan in Painting











For this artwork, I spend 4-5 hours to finish it.

Tools of Creativity :
1. Adobe Photoshop CS4
2. Intuos 3, A6 size

Work in Progress



















Just open the image to see the larger version
Hope you enjoy my painting
If you have any question just mail to me dark_digitalworks@hotmail.com or drop some comment here
Thanks for watching my creativity work =D

No comments:

Post a Comment