Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rabbit Embryo

Last year, I wanted to join 1 contest from imagineFX, the theme was about magician. And the first thing that came to my mind was rabbit, well... many people already know that rabbit is one of the popular thing that magician always use for his/her trick.
So I tried to create one artwork, but I tried to make something different, not just a rabbit that appears from magician's hat. At the end I even don't know who I could come out with embryo idea, but I like it! hahaha
So let me show you the final result

---------------Rabbit Embryo---------------
















To finish this artwork, it took me really long time. Because there's always be an improvement that I could add, and I got many good advices from my illustration forums, thanks to IndoCG and ConceptArt members that help me a lot with this.

Well, even tough at the end I didn't win on this challange, but I really happy with the final result of this artwork. Hope I can get better and win next time ;)
Thanks for viewing my artwork, I hope you enjoy it! If you have any comment and crits, please let me know by dropping comments
And if you need illustration or you want me to do commission for you.
Yes, I do commission, please check this link for more info My Commission

Best wishes,
aLDoDarK

No comments:

Post a Comment