Friday, October 22, 2010

Lili Portrait

Hi there!
Recently, I kept painting fan arts for my practice and personal project. And now, I've done a new painting, a character from Tekken 6, Lili Rochefort, yay! She is my favourite character. And for this painting, I try to approach realistic style, and I hope it's working pretty well.

Lili Portrait

I'm not sure how long it took me to draw this piece, but yea... it took me quite a while, since I'm getting harder and harder to get satisfied with my own work, but towards the end, I kinda like it!! =D








and here some work in Progress for Lili Portrait







Thanks for viewing my work! and for information, if you want me to create this kind of artwork, or you want me to do painting for you, yup, I'm open for commission. So, don't hesitate to contact me trough this email, dark_digitalworks@hotmail.com

Best Wishes,

aLDoDarK 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment