Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Samurai, MVP Boss Battle

Hi everyone,

Recently there was a challenge from Indonesian Computer Graphic Community, it's 2D Artwork Challenge, and I felt that it could be nice if I participated it for fun and also to gain more experience and skill. The main theme is about Boss Battle, but they won't allowed you to do fan art, so create your own character.

And I came out with this samurai concept, the big shogun monster is being attacked by the lady samurai.

---------------Samurai Battle---------------














I'm quite happy with the final result of this artwork, I believe it's because I did the whole piece for quite a while. And one great thing is, I have so many feedback from the members of ICG ( Indonesia Computer Graphic ) regarding my progress of my Samurai Battle.

and here is the WIP of my Samurai Battle



















Thanks for your time to visit my gallery.
If you have any question regarding my painting, or you want me to do some commissions for you, Yes, I'm available. Just contact me to dark_digitalworks@hotmail.com

Best Wishes,
aLDoDarK

No comments:

Post a Comment