Monday, March 29, 2010

Musical Mudskip WIP

Hi everyone,

I want to share to you guys on how I'm doing my painting in the Title Bar, it calls "The Musical Mudskip"

so The Musical Mudskip takes me about 1 week to finished up remembering that I also need to catch up on mw daily working day ;D

Tools of creativity :
1. Adobe Photoshop CS4, hard brush
2. Intuos 3, A6 size

The Musical Mudskip














Behind The Scene
Night is the jungle is almost the same as a choir in a big theatre
But the different is just the singer is frog, but this mudskip also want to join the choir
Mudskip done a very well job to ruin the song of the frog.

Work in Progress














Just open the image to see the larger version

Hope you enjoy my Musical Mudskip
If you have any question just mail to me or drop some comment
Thanks for watching my Imagination =D

All images copyright © 2007-2010 by AldoDark

No comments:

Post a Comment